Re: dataread

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: dataread
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:51:37 -0400

I'm not familiar with what the function dataread does, but maybe if
you can describe the format of the file, we could help.  Its a shot in
the dark, but if your file is just two columns of numbers, you could
do something like:

fid = fopen('foo');
raw_data = fscanf(fid, '%d');
data = reshape(raw_data, 2, [])';