Re: looking for my plot

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: looking for my plot
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:46:06 -0400

On Monday, July 06, 2009, at 08:44AM, "Dane Holt" <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm very new to Octave, I get a exit code: 0, I don't know how to visually see my plot, I can see output of matrices ,but again no visual graphs of any type, is there someone that can give some advice.
thanks much

Please provide more detail. What OS are you running. What is the version of Octave you are running. What is the version of gnuplot you are running, and where did you get your copies of Octave and Gnuplot?

Also what errors or warnings do you get when you type the following into Octave's command window?

    plot (1:10)

Ben