russian language

From: Viktor Patras
Subject: russian language
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:16:18 +0200 (CEST)

Dear friends,

I have new Octave 3.2.0 on russian version OS WindowsXP and I can't write
russian letters in black Octave window.

I have some scripts from previous versions with solve comments in russian
(coding, I think, in ASCII - I wrote it in SciTe editor and in Notepad I can
see this text too). In last versions in black Octave window I saw russian text,
but if I try execute this scripts in new version, I see only obscure characters.

Do you anybody know, what should be set, or it is problem, mistake of new
version?

Best regards,

Viktor