Re: Help Installing Control Tool Box for Windows Vista

From: bzink
Subject: Re: Help Installing Control Tool Box for Windows Vista
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

Can an octave expert please comment on / investigate the 'pkg install ' issue
raised in the original e-mail.  I sent in a similar observation to this
forum a few days ago.

I believe the 'pkg install ...' problem is the manifestation of some sort
this is a bug in the sourceforge windows installer on the  Vista OS.

BZ