Re: Library file of Notepad++

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Library file of Notepad++
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:12:30 +0200

Mad_Scientist wrote:
I want to use Notepad++ as my editor... i was fooling around with it today
and noticed that octave isn't a choice for the programming language... is
there a way to add it or do i just use the matlab language?

Chosing 'matlab' is OK. There is no separate 'octave' language.

You can add it using notepad++'s "user define language" feaute if you like, though.

benjamin