Integration in 3.2

From: Marcin Sleczka
Subject: Integration in 3.2
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 02:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys what's the matter with integration in Octave 3.2?
I've got some code:

function u=M0
y=quad("funkcja", -1./2, 1./2);
endfunction;

function y=funkcja(t)
y=sin(2.*pi.*n.*t.+phi);
endfunction;

saved in m file "M0.m". When I've got Octave 3.0.5 I call M0 function and
everything was OK, I've got correct answer.
But when I update Octave to 3.2 it doesn't work, I call it and Octave show
me something like this:

octave-3.2.0:10> v=M0
warning: M0: some elements in list of return values are undefined
v = [](0x0)