Re: Nested Functions alternative?

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Nested Functions alternative?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:54:44 +0200

On 22 Jun 2009, at 19:51, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 22-Jun-2009, Jason Carver wrote:

| BTW, I got the Matlab nested function syntax from the zip file here:
| http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/18223
| My code was consistent with that zip I think, so I'm not sure why it
| wouldn't work.

Because Octave doesn't support nested functions?

Actually what I meant was that I tried Jason's code in MATLAB to underand exactly
what it was supposed to do, but it doesn't work...
It's probably just a typo, but it makes no sense to try to fix it as Jason is satisfied with the solution I proposed...

jwe
c.