Re: matlab to octave code errors

From: smed
Subject: Re: matlab to octave code errors
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 04:53:29 -0700 (PDT)

Ivan Sutoris wrote:

> Hi
>
> If it works in Matlab, then probably the "deal" function works
> differently in Octave. You can try to rewrite line 54 in two separate
> lines (though I didn't test it, as your program requires additional
> input files):
>
> % [N, X(N,:)]=deal(TMP(1),TMP(2:1+NDIM));
> N = TMP(1);
> X(N,:) = TMP(2:1+NDIM);
>
> Regards
> Ivan Sutoris

Thank you for your response. I tried your suggestion, but i'm still getting
errors.

warning: function name `fem1d2n' does not agree with function file name
`C:\Matlab\fem1d.m'

error: invalid matrix index = 1
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: evaluating for command near line 79, column 1
error: called from `fem1d:InputData' in file `C:\Matlab\fem1d.m'
error: called from `fem1d' in file `C:\Matlab\fem1d.m'

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23941353/FEM1D.INP FEM1D.INP

Here is the input file I'm using, and yes it works in matlab. Thanks again.