RE: How can I re-compile liboctave.dll for MSVC?

From: Lam Pak Kit
Subject: RE: How can I re-compile liboctave.dll for MSVC?
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:24:37 +0800

Dear Michael,

Sorry to bother you again on this issue.

We tried to DIY and compile a MSVC version of Octave.  However, we ran into a
lot of codes that require Fortran.

I am just wondering if those codes are necessary for Octave to operate
(probably with function functions missing).  If not, I guess we will just
comment out all of them.  Would that be a viable solution?

Thanks very much again in advance.

Regards,

Patrick