Re: Re: accuracy on a matrix

From: shermanjj
Subject: Re: Re: accuracy on a matrix
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:55:05 +0000

I don't think its a trick. Its simply agreeing on a definition of accuracy in a multiple decision framework. I mean, you could have a accuracy and precision value for each class. Simply label "positive" as being for that class and "negative" for being anything but that class. Other than that, I don't know how else to extend that definition to multiple classes.