Re: TRS Surface Plot

From: Michael Grossbach
Subject: Re: TRS Surface Plot
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:19:28 +0200

josgau33 wrote:
Hello all,

Hopefully someone here can help me. Basically, I have three sets of data,
each set contains 1084 data points.

The data corresponds to:

Elevation angle
Observed range deviation
Temperature

Basically, what I want to do, is create a 2D plot, with 'Elevation angle' as
my X-axis, and 'Temperature' as my Y-axis. I want the plot to be colored,
with the color denoted by the "Observed range deviation" data set (with a
bar denoting the values on the side). Does anyone have any ideas on how to
do this in Octave? (I have version 3.0.1)

So far I have tried using surface plots and what not, but I do not want a 3D
surface. I just want a 2D surface with the color bar for different
intensities.

Thank you for your help,

Joseph

I'm not sure but wouldn't