AW: color plotyy 2

From: Jörg Schreiber
Subject: AW: color plotyy 2
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:55:09 +0200

Hello,

I forgot to say: I plottet 4 lines:

ax,h1,h2= plotyy(x,y1,x,y2)

where y1,y2 are 2column-matrixes.

unfortunately the default color for the 2nd line of y1 is green, but green is the color of the right y-axis.

I managed to make both y1-lines blue, but rather like to have them e.g. blue and magenta.

if I set linewidth=2 the second line becomes dashed, what is ok, but when I export to pdf-printer the lines are thin and no more dashed.