Octave with Excel or .Net

From: Charles Mensah Dapaah-Siakwan
Subject: Octave with Excel or .Net
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:06:28 +0100

Hello,

I have just started playing with octave and was wondering whether there is a way of using Octave as a backend and .Net or Excel as a front end, I know this is possible in Matlab and just wondered whether its possible.

Thanks

Charles

Charles Dapaah-Siakwan

Software Developer

Liquid Capital Markets Ltd

95 Queen Victoria Street

London EC4V 4HN

address@hidden

Liquid Capital Markets Ltd (Registered Number 03986148) and Liquid Capital
Securities Limited ("LCS") (Registered Number 04118899) are authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom.
LCS is also registered with the National Futures Association ("NFA") as an
Exempt Foreign Broker. Liquid Capital Australia Pty Ltd is registered by the
Australian Securities and Investment Commission. Liquid Capital Management
LLP is a registered limited liability partnership.
Liquid Capital Markets, LLC ("LCM LLC") is a registered broker dealer whose
Designated Examining Authority is the Chicago Board Options Exchange ("CBOE").
LCM LLC is also a member of the CBOE and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. In
addition to LCM LLC, Liquid Capital USA, LLC is registered as an Introducing
Broker with the NFA and is seeking registration as a Broker Dealer with FINRA.
Please click on the following link for terms relating to email correspondence.