Re: Fixed axis

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Fixed axis
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:10:00 +0200

On 24 May 2009, at 18:58, Adrian Spiridon wrote:

Hello there,

I have a cycle, where at each iteration I do : mesh(matrix), where matrix is constantly changing. The problem is that the limits of the axis are changing, there for I don't see the result I want (a basic animation). I've tried using axis([-30,30,-30,30,-30,30]) knowing the values of the matrix are always in the [-30 30] interval (they are quite small). I use this command at start of each cycle so it should work, but it isn't.
        So, how can I have fixes axis size using mesh command ?

you should call "axis" after "mesh":

for ii = 1:100
 matrix = ...
 mesh(matrix);