Hiding pgnuplot console window

From: leledumbo
Subject: Hiding pgnuplot console window
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 02:50:18 -0700 (PDT)

Is it possible? I'm currently making a GUI app that uses Octave, it hides the
console window and communicate through pipes. However, the plot function
makes Octave starts process for pgnuplot which doesn't hide its console
window. Is it possible to hide it? Because when it unexpectedly closed,
further calls to plot doesn't start new pgnuplot process. Therefore, I can't
see any figure plotted.