Re: length on a matrix

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: length on a matrix
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:39:48 -0400

Hi,

I think copying and pasting the actual input and/or script you use might clarify the issue here.  I can't figure out what could be wrong but for example if you typed
length(test);
into the script, nothing would be output since you're suppressing the output to the screen and not assigning it to anything.  Furthermore,
size(test)
should have returned [8 x] where x is the number of columns in test1 (or test2) and not just 8.

I'm just a bit confused.