Re: octave gnuplot interaction for the purpose of using a different font

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: octave gnuplot interaction for the purpose of using a different font
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 19:49:11 -0400

On May 6, 2009, at 5:46 PM, Matt Funk wrote:

Hi,

i am trying to use a different than default font for plotting to a png file. I can change the title and axis fairly easily but the tickmarks and legend
still use the default font.

Now, i tried setting GNUPLOT_DEFAULT_GDFONT first from the script (via the system command) and also by hand in the shell from which i call my script.
Neither seem to work.

Now i think i need to set the gnuplot setting straight via __gnuplot_set__ .
Is this the preferred way? Is there any other way i am not seeing.

thanks
matt

What version of Octave are you running?

Ben