Re: Writing a commented output to file

From: Rob Mahurin
Subject: Re: Writing a commented output to file
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:46:15 -0400

On May 5, 2009, at 7:55 AM, AlexG1 wrote:
The problem is this - if I'm using save to write the matrix first I can't prepend the comments since there is no way to open a file for prepending but
only for appending.
If I write the comments first and then call save -ascii it just overwrites the contents of the output file and the file will only contain the matrix
without the comments.

Any ideas on how I can get both without just using printf() for everything?

comment = sprintf(...);
save -text somefile comment data

Cheers,
Rob