Re: extract a row from an NDArray

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: extract a row from an NDArray
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 07:27:58 +0200

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 7:03 AM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> What is the best way to extract a row from an NDArray in an .oct file?
> I am looking for a way to translate an m-file containing
>
>  w    = squeeze(coefs(4,:,:))
>
> into C++.
> Thanks,
> Carlo

Indexing by more than two indices requires building an index array
(C++ offers no good way to create methods with arbitrary number of
arguments).

Array<idx_vector> idx(3, idx_vector::colon); idx(0) = 4;
NDArray w = coefs.index (idx).squeeze ();

cheers

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer