Re: pb with oct file, return a matrix

From: Alain Baeckeroot
Subject: Re: pb with oct file, return a matrix
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:19:07 +0200

Le 22/04/2009 à 18:40, John W. Eaton a écrit :

> On 22-Apr-2009, Alain Baeckeroot wrote:
>
> | Le 22/04/2009 à 17:50, John W. Eaton  écrit :

> If you use the C++ Array indexing operators to access the elements of
> rMat, then you can try
>
>   mkoctfile -DBOUNDS_CHECKING=1 ...
>
> and you should see an error message when you run your code if you
> attempt to access an element of rMat that is out of bounds.

my rMat is ok, its is build in the end of the code, but
there is some boundary error somewhere previously.

error: T& Array<T>::checkelem (0, 0): range error
error: called from:

1/ Is there a simple way to know the name of offending array

I have 2 other pb for debugging this
2/ the fprintf of the DEFUN_DLD appears in the middle of
 what should have been previoulsy displayed by the main.m ouput
 (i use fprintf).

3/ I'm a bit confused about range in DEFUN_DLD.
 in .m  a matrix(3,2) starts at (1,1) and ends (3,2)
 in .oct                        (0,0)          (2,1)  ?

Alain