Position of Ticklabels

From: Johannes Nitzsche
Subject: Position of Ticklabels
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:50:44 +0200

Hello there,

does anybody know how I can change the position of the ticklabels in a plot? If I plot a 3d function and change the view, there is a case in which the ticklabel hits the axis. This looks not very good so I want to change the distance. Is it possible and if so, how can I do? I tried to find something in the docs and in the property list but I didn't find it.

Thanks,
Johannes