Re: FFT time-shift/interpolation

From: Steve Thompson
Subject: Re: FFT time-shift/interpolation
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 07:13:59 -0700

Hi,

In the past, I've had luck with a so-called continuously variable digital
delay (CVDD) algorithm by Farrow:

  C. W. Farrow, ``A Continuously Variable Digital Delay Element,'' in
  Proceedings for the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems,
  pp. 2641--2645, 1988.

You can see how I use it here: http://elsteve.com/code/20060112_multipath/
and more specifically, here:
http://elsteve.com/code/20060112_multipath/tap_delay_line.m
and
http://elsteve.com/code/20060112_multipath/test_tap_delay_line.m

I just did a search for "farrow matlab" and see this Farrow technique is
used quite a bit.

Good luck.

Steve