problem about returning a matrix

From: ozalpi
Subject: problem about returning a matrix
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 04:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, we want to develop a function that returns a matrix but we couldn't be
able to convert this matrix or more simply a list to an octave_value_list to
return the result. Only the first element of the matrix is seen from octave.
Can anyone help us about this problem we have?

Our code segment is:

#include <octave/oct.h>
DEFUN_DLD(...)
{