Re: C++ implementation of octave functions

From: aicha khabil
Subject: Re: C++ implementation of octave functions
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:39:04 +0200

Thank you

Aicha

"Every person of learning is finally his own teacher"

2009/4/7 Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>
Hello

It is useful to see how c++ codes be compiled and linked when using mkoctfile by

mkoctfile -v hoge.ccc
or
mkoctfile --verbose hoge.ccc

If you would like to make '.oct' files on msvc, please see the 'Note for mkoctfile (and pkg install)
for MSVC-octave 3.0.3' at

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/index.html#0004

You will find how to write C++ code to use the octave library (liboctave)  in the octave manual,
Appendix A Dynamically Linked Functions.

if you do not need to use GUI staff of MSVC standalone program can be built by mkoctfile like,

mkoctfile --link-stand-alone standalone.cc -o standalone

Please in details A.3 in Appendix A.

Regards

Tatsuro