RE: contourc - Octave vs Matlab

From: Big Muscle
Subject: RE: contourc - Octave vs Matlab
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 00:00:08 +0200

I don't have simple example, but I can provide you report from Octave's
diary in an attachment.

And Matlab provides following contour matrix:

c =

  Columns 1 through 11

    1.0804   -5.6250   -5.9210    1.3143   -5.2871   -5.6250    1.0804
4.8132   -6.8916   -6.4375   -5.9388
    5.0000    0.4556   10.2554    5.7364    9.1575    0.4556    5.0000
-4.6545  -11.9367         0  -10.2863

  Column 12

    4.8132
   -4.6545

You can see that it is different. Octave generates one closed contour at
level 1.0804, but matlab generates two contours.

(I hope I'm responding to correct e-mail, I have never used mailing lists)