Fail in make check for version 3.2.55

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Fail in make check for version 3.2.55
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:39:01 -0400

On 26-Mar-2009, José Luis García Pallero wrote:

| I've compiled the 3.1.55 snapshot of octave and I added this flags for the
| compilers in the configure process:
|
| CFLAGS='-funroll-loops -O3'
| CXXFLAGS='-funroll-loops -O3'
| FFLAGS='-funroll-loops -O3'
|
| The compilation was fine, but in the make check step the next error appears:
|
| src/DLD-FUNCTIONS/eigs.cc ..............................panic: Segmentation
| fault -- stopping myself...
|
| Is a problem of my flags or a known fact?

The help list is not really the right place to report a bug.  Please
use the maintainers list for reporting problems with the snapshots or
if you are building from the mercurial archive.

In any case, it doesn't fail for me.  What compiler version?  What
platform?  Are you using ATLAS?  Please read
http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to see what information you should
include in a bug report so that it is useful.

jwe