Re: embedding octave - floating point exception

From: Marco Driusso
Subject: Re: embedding octave - floating point exception
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 23:07:37 +0100

Yes I'm using exactly the same libraries, liboctinterp, liboctave and libcruft. Could be the problem caused by some compiling options in the makefile? (I hask for that because I noted that when you call mkoctfile, this one calls gcc with the option -miee-fp, option that I don't have in my Makefile). Thanks again.

Marco

and earlier you wrote:

| > | But octave run correctly on my system, I've not such error when I run it
| > | normally from a shell.

For your progmam that embeds Octave, are you using the same libraries
(liboctinterp, liboctave, libcruft) that are used by the copy of
Octave that runs correctly?  If so, then I don't understand how this
can work correctly for Octave but not for your program.

jwe