Re: indexing

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: indexing
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 08:29:00 -0500

On Mar 6, 2009, at 8:13 AM, asha g wrote:

Insufficient information.

What is in cabunbact22fdoct.m?
What version of Octave are you using now?
What version of Octave did you use 'earlier'?

Can you tell me what is happening.

Not without more information.

   Thomas

I have used Octave 3.0 before and after. There was a system problem where my quota of 2GB disc space allotted to me got exceeded. Then the program started giving lots of problems. I then deleted some files and since then I am finding this problem.
cabunbact22fdoct.m is a script file.
Asha

Asha,

Please bottom post to make it easier to follow along.

Without more information, all we can conclude is that you're program isn't working (which you already know).

More information is needed to help you.

At the very least, you might make note of the line number that is giving you an error and include it in your email.

Ben