Re: What would you highlight in a talk about octave

From: Troels Kofoed Jacobsen
Subject: Re: What would you highlight in a talk about octave
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:12:08 +0100

Thank you everybody for some quick replies. I have a really good idea of how
to make the presentation now.

> I'm curious. You name sounds Danish. Which University are you attending.
> Personally, I'm a PhD student at Dept. of Computer Science at the
> University of Copenhagen.
>
> Søren

I'm a master student at Dept. of Physics at The Technical University of
Denmark. As a physicist I have great interest in numerical calculations and am
a big fan of free and open source software which is where Octave comes into
the picture.

Best regards
Troels Kofoed Jacobsen