Re: Octave GUI list

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Re: Octave GUI list
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:18:53 +0100

As far as I know Octave Workshop are unmaintained (http://www.ics.es.yamanashi.ac.jp/mirror/octave-workshop/), KOctave is for the KDE environment and is unmaintained (last update in may 2006: http://sourceforge.net/projects/koctave/), GOctave is for gnome and I don't know about OctaveDE, but in http://ostatic.com/octavede says that is for X11 environments. Yesterday, someone try to post a comment in this list about another gui, Mirai Math, (http://mirai.sourceforge.net/), but I think that the mail was sent only to my account.

2009/2/25 leledumbo <address@hidden>

José Luis García Pallero wrote:

> QtOctave: http://qtoctave.wordpress.com/

Only QtOctave? What about OctaveDE? I found some on google (KOctave,
GOctave, Octave Workshop), but can't decide which one to choose. I'm on
Windows XP SP3.