Re: help !!

From: Pau
Subject: Re: help !!
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:49:33 +0100

>From www.openbsd.org/mail.html :

Do your homework before you post
help, but we wouldn't want to deprive you of a valuable learning
experience, and no one wants to see the same question on the lists
for the fifth time in a month.

Include a useful Subject line
Messages with an empty Subject will get bounced to the list manager and
so they will take longer to show up. Including a relevant Subject in
the message will ensure that more people actually read what you've
written. Also, avoid Subject lines with excessive capitalization.
"Help!" or "I can't get it to work!" are not useful subject lines. Do
not change the subject line while on the same topic. YOU may know what
it is regarding, the rest of us who get several hundred messages a day
will have no idea.