errors with "mkoctfile convhulln.cc" in MSVC-Octave 3.0.3

From: Fred Touwslager
Subject: errors with "mkoctfile convhulln.cc" in MSVC-Octave 3.0.3
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:06:29 +0100

As convhulln.cc was complaining about the presence of a number of files
of the qhull package, I just downloaded them and did put them at the
location where convhulln.cc was expecting them. So, no, I did not
compile the package. Do I have to, and if so, how does that work?

Kind regards,

Fred J. Touwslager