Re: problems getting plots with octave/gnuplot

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: problems getting plots with octave/gnuplot
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:20:16 -0500

On Tuesday, February 17, 2009, at 11:53AM, "Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso"
<address@hidden> wrote:
>2009/2/17 Lissy Hennig <address@hidden>:
>> I get an empty plot window, where the axis and labals are displayed only.
>[snip]
>> Gnuplot 4.0.0 from Fink: in /sw/bin/gnuplot
>
>Try 4.2.0; I don't believe 4.0.0 had support for patch objects.
>
>- Jordi G. H.

Fink currently has 4.2.4 on its unstable branch. I recommend updating to that
version.

Although Fink uses the term "unstable" the reality is that the stable branch is
rather out dated. I've not encountered any problems with apps on the unstable
branch. So, in my opinion, there is no need for concern.

Ben