RE: Plot dubt

From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: RE: Plot dubt
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:52:36 +0100

Sorry Ivan I ´m a bit silly sometime I please send my appologuises in adavance and thounsands of thanks¡¡¡

Thanks a lot for your help I tried this but I omitt "on" on "hold on" you are the best¡¡ I revised the code but every time I thought I put it.

Best regards and many many thanks again also appologuises¡¡¡

> Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:07:39 +0100
> Subject: Re: Plot dubt
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Oscar Bayona Candel
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I all I want to use in a same plot a bar/hstogram graph and a line graph
> >
> > Imagine I have three vectors:
> >
> > X=[11 12 17 14 9 15];
> >
> > Y=[12 11 12 14 10 9];
> >
> > Z=[6 11 8 10 7 9];
> >
> > I want to make a plot with the trhee variables bu the first I want to make
> > an hist or bar chart the other two with lines in the same graph.
> >
> > Anyone can please help me, thanks in advance for you help¡¡¡¡
> >

> > Other question this is secundary a 2-D plot always have two y axis (left and
> > right axis) how can I repet the Y values in both?
>
> I guess the easiest way would be using "hold on" command, which causes
> subsequent plotting commands to be drawn over existing figure:
>
> X=[11 12 17 14 9 15];
> Y=[12 11 12 14 10 9];
> Z=[6 11 8 10 7 9];
> bar(X)
> hold on
> plot(Y,'ro-')
> plot(Z,'go-')
> hold off
>
> Regarding your second question, I'm not sure what you mean, so could
> you clarify? BTW, in general sending the same request for help just
> few hours after the first one won't get you faster response and is
> quite useless, so I suggest to have more patience next time :)
>
> Regards
> Ivan Sutoris

Actualízate, descubre el nuevo Windows Live Messenger. ¡Descárgatelo ya!