Re: Octave- Stn number: 41562941

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave- Stn number: 41562941
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:51:05 +0000

Indeed. Those software are not compiled by me, these are
coming from standard MSYS distribution. Maybe the version
I'm shipping is too old. MSYS tools are only needed if you
intend to compile additional packages from octave-forge.
If you don't, then you can disable it during installation.

Octave will be installed anyway with the required tools to
view help strings (sed and makeinfo, which are compiled
by me, this time).

Michael.