Re: Octave review

From: bharat
Subject: Re: Octave review
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 07:38:54 -0500 (EST)

More feathers will be added to the review if some benchmark
data is available. Like speed of execution, ease of use,
learning curve etc. I am planning to benchmark Matlab, Octave,
Scilab and Python for Signal Processing Application. If anyone
wishes to include any other free s/w in this benchmark comparison
please let me know. My email Id is address@hidden, also if
some prior benchmark data is available then please let me know.

Regards
Bharat Pathak

Arithos Designs
www.Arithos.com

DSP Design Consultancy and VLSI Training Company.