drawing primatives with GNU Octave...

From: James Moliere
Subject: drawing primatives with GNU Octave...
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:17:43 -0800

Hello,
I'd like to draw 3D primitives with Octave such as cubes, cylinders,
spheres, etc.  I don't want to enter equations for these, I'd prefer to
use something like openGL commands such as

drawCylinder(x, y, z, radius, length, slices);

If this exists, please show me.  I don't want to use equations to draw
these primitives.  If not, can anyone direct me on how to integrate a 3D
library like OpenSceneGraph into Octave?  I would prefer something like
a guide instead of source code.

Thanks!