Re: Octave 3.0.3 built with Mingw compiler

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Octave 3.0.3 built with Mingw compiler
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:58:43 +0100

Prof M. N. Anandaram wrote:
Dear Mr. Benjamin:
I am a happy user of Octave 3.0.1 with GNUPLOT backend under XP.
Recently I tried same scripts with Octave 3.0.3. Its interface to GNUPLOT is
not as good
and in many cases it fails to give graphical output.
Perhaps you can set it right in 3.0.4 version.
Cheers
Anandaram

Can you give examples of what problems you see?
Without specific examples or reports it is difficult to guess what "is not as good".

benjamin