Re: alpha shapes?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: alpha shapes?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:36:53 +0100

søn, 25 01 2009 kl. 19:15 -0600, skrev Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso:
> 2009/1/23 Søren Hauberg <address@hidden>:
> > Does anybody have software for computing N-dimensional alpha shapes that
> > they'd be willing to share?
>
> Do you think you would have any luck convincing the first Google hit
> on the matter why it would be nicer if they GPLed their software
> instead of that annoying lawyer-generated license agreement that they
> try to force you to accept before you can download the software?

Well, I guess it never hurts to ask... Unfortunately this software
doesn't seem to be of use to me as it only seems to handle 2 and 3
dimensional cases -- I need 56 :-(

This one

  http://www.netlib.org/voronoi/hull.html

seems to fit my needs but it doesn't seem to have a license at all, and
I haven't been able  to get in contact with the author :-(

Søren