Re: Got Octave working...

From: Gregory Mohammed
Subject: Re: Got Octave working...
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:03:47 -0700

Thanks for the info!

Greg.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 5:24 AM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
When octave is built the pdf manual can be found in ...

       [...]/octave/doc/interpreter/octave.pdf

or for the A4 variant

       [...]/octave/doc/interpreter/octave-a4.pdf

If you built octave yourself, that will be all you need. If you used a package manager like Debian, I do not know where Debian might place it during the install.

One other thing, there should be a 3.0.3 version available (3.0.4 will be released soon).  You may want to update to the newer version.

Ben