Toolbar icons disappeared in QtOctave

From: Boris Ljevar
Subject: Toolbar icons disappeared in QtOctave
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:49:32 +0100

After updating qtoctave all Toolbar icons disappeared. Actually the
places where the buttons were standing are still functional, but the
icons are invisible. For example, if I click at the position where the
"Open File" button should stand, I get the pop-up window to the file
browser and I can open and edit my octave scripts.
The textual Menu Bar is present and it functions properly. Also the
qtoctave command line works properly. I can execute my octave scripts.

Is there a way to make the icons visible?
I already tried reinstalling qtoctave, but it did not help.

operating system: linux openSUSE 11.0
octave version: 3.0.2-2.1 (i586)
qtoctave version: 0.8.1-0.pm.1 (i586)