Upgrade to 3.0.3?

From: gOS
Subject: Upgrade to 3.0.3?
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:36:13 -0800 (PST)

I have a limited amount of time to decide whether or not my company should do
this, but I can't find specifically what has changed between 3.0.1 and
3.0.3. I'm trying to determine whether the upgrade is desired.

My only reasoning for NOT doing it is that mkoctfile did not work on my
machine, a Windows XP machine. I imagine its because I was trying to use the
same compiler as I was for 3.0.1, but 3.0.3 can't find the msvcr80.dll when
I try to run my mex files (microsoft visual c++ runtime library (probably
version 8.0?)).

Before I go off downloading and installing more Microsoft products, could
you direct me to a change set or list of new features/fixes so that I can
determine whether the upgrade will fix anything I would be concerned about?
Much appreciated.