Re: How to unzip?

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: How to unzip?
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 00:33:45 +0000

That's weird. Just to clear things out, could you explain
in details what you did? The way I understand it is that
you downloaded octave binaries for Windows, and for some
reason beyond my understanding, this triggered the download
of some broadcom software. Is this correct? Or does this
happen during the installation of octave?

Where did you download octave from? Which version?
If you downloaded the VisualC++ compiled version, did you
try with the MinGW compiled version?

Michael.