Re: Version 3.0.3 (Windows) plotting problems

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Version 3.0.3 (Windows) plotting problems
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 09:48:52 +0000

You should indeed use the "location" property when
invoking "legend". The possible values are like on a
compass: north, east, south, west, northeast, northwest,
southeast and southwest. You can also add the suffix
"outside" to put the legend box outside the plot. However
I'm not sure this is fully supported in the graphics
backend you're using.

Michael.