Re: Use a script to pass parameters to and run another script file

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Use a script to pass parameters to and run another script file
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:14:40 -0500

On Dec 31, 2008, at 11:55 AM, babelproofreader wrote:

Ben, I have one small problem - I am using dlmwrite() to print out the
results in my original script, but I cannot get dlmwrite() to accept a
filename passed to it as a parameter when it is used within a function. Any
suggestions?

I've not used dlmwrite, but it sounds like you may be doing something wrong.

I suggest you create a simple example and attach it to your email.

Ben