Re: interactive plotting functionality

From: Dan Mennitt
Subject: Re: interactive plotting functionality
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:34:56 -0500

Thomas, Sergei, list: yes, the zooming works in gnuplot 4.2.3. This is using the app included with octave 3.0.3 under extras. In octave however, rotation works on 3D plots, but no zooming on either 2D or 3D plots, even though octave calls gnuplot and an X11 window pops up titled 'gnuplot'. Is this the situation common to everyone else? thanks, Dan