Re: interactive plotting functionality

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: interactive plotting functionality
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 21:18:17 -0500

On Dec 23, 2008, at 8:49 PM, Dan Mennitt <address@hidden> wrote:

hey everyone,

I am using Octave 3.0.2 on mac osx with gnuplot. I would really like to
be able to zoom in and rotate 3d plots using the mouse with octave.
After searching a bit, I have seen much chatter on this issue and the
answer seems to be that its just not possible with the current version
of gnuplot. Is anyone using an alternative plotting utility that allows
this functionality?

thanks
DM

What version of gnuplot are you running?

By chance are you using Aquaterm?

If yes, try the x11 terminal instead.

Ben