interactive plotting functionality

From: Dan Mennitt
Subject: interactive plotting functionality
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:49:23 -0500

hey everyone,

I am using Octave 3.0.2 on mac osx with gnuplot. I would really like to be able to zoom in and rotate 3d plots using the mouse with octave. After searching a bit, I have seen much chatter on this issue and the answer seems to be that its just not possible with the current version of gnuplot. Is anyone using an alternative plotting utility that allows this functionality?
thanks
DM