Compilation problem using mkoctgfile

From: kfrancoi
Subject: Compilation problem using mkoctgfile
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 02:27:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

I just discovered the possibility to use the octave API to make C++ code.
When I try to compile a very simple tutorial example with the following
command : mkoctfile helloworld.cpp

I get this warning :

ld: warning, duplicate dylib /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
ld: warning, duplicate dylib /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib

The compiler does generate two files : helloworld.o and helloworld.oct.

But when I try to execute them : helloworld(1,2,3)  it crashes with this
error :

error: `example' undefined near line 6 column 1  (even if my file doesn't
have 6 lines)

Does anyone have an idea of what my problem could be ?

Thank you very much

Kev