Re: 3.0.4 call for patches

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: 3.0.4 call for patches
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:25:39 +0100

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Francesco Potortì <address@hidden> wrote:
> The three chianed changesets I submitted for nchoosek and bincoeff can
> benefit 3.0 immediately (note that I think the third one has not been
> applied yet).

Hi Francesco,

the only changeset related to nchoosek is 8361 in savannah archive,
which I've transplanted to 3.0.x.
As for the recently mailed "nchoosek improvements and cleanup", it
does not apply for me, presumably because my mailer (gmail) somehow
screws up whitespace of the text inlined in message body.
It would help me if you send your patches as attachments, or I can
leave them for someone who doesn't suffer from the problem, which is
what I actually do.

My preference is to transplant changesets from the development branch,
so I'll wait till this is resolved.

> All the other changesets that I have sent since September deal with the
> manual and can be applied to 3.0.

Could you please name them? Numbers from savannah or IDs are enough.

> I have notes for a dozen more corrections to the manual.  If 3.0.4 is
> going to be prepared, I can try to submit changesets as soon as
> possible.  Please let me know if this is the case.

I want 3.0.4 to be out before Christmas.

cheers

> --
> Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
> ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040
> via G. Moruzzi 1, I-56124 Pisa         Email: address@hidden
> (entrance 20, 1st floor, room C71)     Web:   http://fly.isti.cnr.it/

regards

--